2012年3月5日 星期一

國貿

以下,是我覺得我的國貿學科好像不能用-.-花了乂點點時間默默打出來的


有點累ㄚ



1.          We would be delighted to establish business relations with you.
很高興與您建立商業關係。
2.          Your order No. A231 is now being processed and should be ready for dispatch by next week.
編號A123的定價目前正在處理中,下周應該可以準備好出貨。
3.          Please return the damaged goods. We will replace them free of charge .
請退回損壞的貨物,我們將免費更換。
4.          Provided you can offer favorable quotations, we will place regular orders with you.
假如您能夠給我們優惠的報價,我們將會經常給您下訂單。
5.          We will do everything we can to ensure early smpment.
我們都會竭盡所能,確保早日裝船。
6.          You will understand that we must increase sales by distributin through as many outlets as possible.
你知道的,我們必須透過廣泛分布的銷售據點來增加銷售。
7.          Can we send our representative to you with a moder of the machine so he can give you a demonstration.
是否可以派我方的代表,到你那而展示一下我們的機種。
8.          We can send you a replacement, or if you like, we can credit your account.
我們可以記給您替換品,或者將退款記到您帳戶。
9.          Thank you for your enquiry of October 12 concerning DVD players.
謝謝您1012日有關DVD光碟機的詢問。
10.      The new model has several additional features which will appeal to customers.
新的機種又多了幾項吸引可戶的特色。
11.      As the photocopier is still under warranty, we’ll repair it for free.
因為影印機還在保固期,所以我們可以免費修理。
12.      We would like to know whether the firm is reliable in settling its accounts promptly.
我們想知道該公司是否會準時付款。
13.      As the time of shipment is fast approaching, we must ask you to fax the L/C and shipping instructions immediately.
裝船的日期很快就要到了,我們拜託您立即傳真信用狀與裝船指示。
14.      Ib regard to your invoice No. 23130 for $2,578, which we expected to be cleared two ago, we still have not yet received your remittance.
關於你們23130號金額$2578的發票,我們預計兩周前可以結清,但至今尚未收到您的會款。
15.      We trust that the consignment will reach you in perfect condition.
我們相信貨物會完好抵達。
16.      Any information you provide will be treated in strict confidence.
任何您所提供的資料,我們都會嚴加保密。
17.      We would be grateful if you would allow us an extension of three months to pay this invoice.
如果你們允許我們將付款期限延長三個月,我們將感激不盡。
18.      The goods you inquired about are sold out, but we can offer you a substitute.
您所詢問的物品已經賣完了,可是我們可以提供另外的替代品。
19.      We regret inform you that our customers find your prices too nigh.
很遺憾告訴您,顧客覺得你們的價格太貴了。
20.      20 Owing to a fire in our warehouse, we have to postpone the shipping date to August 15.
由於倉庫發生火災,裝船日必須延到815

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。